Sunday 10 July 2011

Katy Perry speaks about her boobs again



Katy Perry speaks about her boobs again

Wow, it's been nearly three months since Katy Perry talked about her boobs in an interview. Did she have laryngitis or something? She told the new issue of Rolling Stone:

    "I started praying for [breasts] when I was, like, 11. And God answered that prayer above and beyond, by, like, 100 times, until I was like, 'Please, stop, God. I can't see my feet anymore. Please stop!' I was a lot more rectangular then. I didn't understand my body. Someone in sixth grade called me 'Over-the-shoulder boulder holder.' I didn't know I could use them. So, what I did was, I started taping them down. How long did I tape them down for? Probably until I was about 19. And, no, I don't have any psychological pain because of it."

So praying to God will get you anything you want? OK, let's try it: "Dear God, please stop Katy Perry from talking about her tits every time she hasn't been in the press for five minutes or has something to promote. Also, if you wouldn't mind, do you think you could throw in the occasional wardrobe malfunction? Seeing Katy's tits is almost as impossible as seeing Big Foot or Michael Moore walk past a bakery and not go in. Thanks."
tags:katy perry california girls video,katy perry tour,katy perry songs,katy perry nail polish,katy perry concert schedule 2011,pi katy perry,katy perry costume,katy perry opi nail polish,katy perry blue wig,katy perry concert tickets,katy perry opi,katy perry tour dates,katy perry poster,katy perry halloween costume,katy perry tour dates 2011,katy perry costumes,katy perry music,katy perry concert schedule 2011,katy perry posters,katy perry tour dates 2011 usa,katy perry music videos,katy perry wig,katy perry california girls music video    ,katy perry california girls costume,katy perry halloween costumes,opi katy perry nail polish,katy perry shatter nail polish,california gurls lyrics katy perry,katy perry nail polish opi,california girls music video katy perry,katy perry california gurls video,katy perry wedding pictures,california girls katy perry lyrics,katy perry firework video,katy perry concert,blue katy perry wig,katy perry teenage dream video,teenage dream lyrics katy perry,katy perry nail polish line,katy perry videos,california gurls katy perry lyrics,katy perry new cd,lyrics to firework by katy perry,opi katy perry collection,katy perry concerts,katy perry albums,opi nail polish katy perry,katy perry husband,e.t. katy perry mediafire,katy perry teenage dream music video,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites